Because we all like to read
We automate your rights and royalties processes to save you time so you can focus on your publishing business
In addition to LiVe’s cross-industry functionalities, here you can find specialized features supporting your individual industry needs.
Publishing related use cases
LiVe supports many specific use cases which are especially relevant to Publishing. Some of them are:
- Grouping of titles for contracts and Royalties
- Advances and Royalties with settlement for specific rights/parameters
- Cross contract settlement
- Calculation using price per unit, per page or others
- Creation of Reserves with flexible release intervals
- Scale levels based on specific parameters
- Deduction and handling of marketing expenses
- Multiple titles per contract
- Flully flexible Royalty / billing periods (e.g. monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, annual)
Special Author's Royalty Scenarios
Especially for publishing LiVe is able to calculate the particpation shares or Royalty statements based on several parameters, such as number of pages or paragraphs an author contributed. In addition the Royalty scenarios cover:
- Multiple author contracts with different royalty calculations
- Split payment to multiple authors
- Split payment for a single author to multiple heirs
- Avoid invoicing for Returns
- Percentage of contribution by author per title
- Negative Royalty processing for negative transaction data or Returns including handling as additional advances
Ebook and Shop support
Calculation for Ebooks can be set up differently from hard cover books. Sales or downloads of an online shop can be ingested into LiVe for further processing.
Editor support & Product collaboration
LiVe supports the collaboration of Editors and Royalty managers during the title creation process.
Schedule a demo
Find out how our LiVe Cloud solution will help you manage all your licenses, transform the way you acquire and sell rights, and automate royalty collection.