Simply because music makes us happy
LiVe helps the music industry manage their royalties processes and to increase sales.
Music related use cases
LiVe supports a lot of specific use cases which are especially relevant to the Music industry. Some of them are:
- Grouping of titles for contracts and Royalties
- Advances and Royalties with settlement for specific rights/parameters
- Cross contract settlement
- Calculation using price per unit or others
- Scale levels based on specific parameters
- Deduction and handling of marketing expenses
- Multiple titles per contract
- Flully flexible Royalties / billing periods (e.g. monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, annual)
Special Composer's Royalty Scenarios
Especially for the Music Industry, LiVe is able to calculate the particpation shares or Royalty statements based on several parameters a composer contributed, such as :
- Multiple composer contracts with different royalty calculations
- Split payment to multiple composers
- Split payment for a single composer to multiple heirs
- Avoid invoicing for Returns
- Percentage of contribution by composer per title
- Negative Royalty processing for negative transaction data or Returns including handling as additional advances
Online Shop & Streaming platform support
The Calculation for Music titles can be set up differently for CD/DVD or streaming and online sales. Sales or download data from online shops and streaming platforms can be ingested into LiVe for further processing.
Schedule a demo
Find out how our LiVe Cloud solution will help you manage all your licenses, transform the way you acquire and sell rights, and automate royalty collection.